Estimated Arrival: Between May 26 and May 29. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: 4 - 7 Days.
Free Shipping Worldwide (8-10 Days)
DIY Alcohol Mixology Infusion Kit Set
We replace all damaged, lost, stolen or incorrect parcels. Enjoy a 30-day money back insurance included in our Return & Refund Policy.
- ✅ ONE-OF-A-KIND HOMEMADE DRINK - Make 3 bottles of small-batch craft-gin at home, easy enough for anyone to learn in an evening. Enjoy with 4 delicious cocktail recipes or in a smooth gin-tonic-drink.
- ✅ CREATE WITH NATURE - 12 exotic botanicals sourced from all over the world for your best gin-making experience! Juniper-berries, pink-pepper, lavender, cardamom, cubebs and many more!
- ✅ FAST, EASY & FUN - Infuse alcohol-base with ingredients and get a full-flavored mix in under 2 days! Without distilling you will experience the full botanical flavor of how gin was originally made.
- ✅ HIGHEST QUALITY, EARTH-FRIENDLY - Designed and created to perfection by brothers Vincent and Leon, a zero-waste product made in America with 100% organic, recyclable, biodegradable materials.
- ✅ PERFECT GIFT-BASKET FOR FOOD-LOVERS - Warm up their cold Christmas and their hearts on birthdays or Valentine’s Day with a gin kit that allows them to invent their personal gin character and taste.
The Do It Yourself Gin Set contains the ingredients to make your own craft Gin. The set contains twelve glass cylinders, three of which contains fresh juniper and nine with exciting spices. Also included in the box are two empty glass bottles with the Do Your Gin label for you to individualize your creation, a funnel and three pre-selected recipe suggestions.
14.0 x 10.2 x 4.3 inches
Step 1. Select your recipe and botanicals
Each kit includes recipies for you to choose from where you can select the flavour profile you want. If you want to have a little extra fun, break the rules a little bit and go heavy on the orange peels or lavender.
Step 2. Infuse your botanicals
Mix the botanicals with your base alcohol, shake and seal it up and let sit for 24 hours. When a day goes by you can filter out the spices and you are left with your delicious custom gin.
Step 3. Craft a fun cocktail
Now that you have your special home-made gin, you can make your favourite Gin&Tonic, Negroni or Martini. Your drink will have a personality like no other!