Estimated Arrival: Between May 22 and May 25. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: 4 - 7 Days.
Color: The Japanese Footbridge
- Museum-quality wall art on premium canvas, reproduced using the highest quality Giclee printing technology and high-end art printer in the industry
- Accurate color reproduction, with ultra-high resolution scanning and advanced complete color management systems and fade-resistant inks, colors will never fade or yellow over time
- Stretched and framed manually and professionally by an experienced framer
- Use as wall décor for living room, dining room, bedroom, offices, hotels, restaurants, bars, etc.
- Labor Day special discount price. Ready to ship now.
Details: The Japanese Footbridge is among Monet's last paintings of this subject, made between 1920 and 1922. Twenty-five years earlier, in the late 1890s, the footbridge provided the subject of Monet's first series of paintings of his pond at Giverny. While the paintings in the earlier series are more naturalistic in style, the later works feature dense swirls and loose strokes of color that almost obscure the form of the bridge. These later paintings also feature a fiery palette of maroons, rusts, and oranges unique within Monet's body of work.