Estimated Arrival: Between May 23 and May 26. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: 4 - 7 Days.
Our premium bonded leather executive chair offers phenomenal comfort and support with the features of an ergonomic chair, but with what you would expect from a leather executive chair. Bonded leather is extremely cooling with the high density padding featuring greater air circulation for a cooler seated experience.
Designed with easily adjustable padded arm rests for the user, while also reducing pressure on the elbows and forearms. In addition this executive chair has substantial padding increasing comfort and providing spine alignment. Penultimately, the chair has enhanced padding for the lumbar and cervical regions of the spine to better protect against muscle fatigue.
Lastly a high back design allows for increased lumbar and cervical support, with our tilt lock mechanism the chair reclines back to 125 degrees offering relaxation and secure support.
Our durable 5 star base can support up to 300 lbs, offering maneuverability, while being floor friendly on all surfaces.
- Premium bonded leather
- Padded lumbar support
- Height adjustable armrests
- Padded neck support
- Tilt lock mechanism
- 125 degree recline
- 300 lbs weight capacity
- Easy height adjustment
- 44.7” to 48.4” height adjustment
- 300 lbs weight capacity
- 20.9” seat length
- 21.7” seat width
- 24.4” back height
With your SmugDesk purchase all tools and instructions are included in the box. The instructions are simple to follow with a step by step guide and number allocated fittings. If you require any further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us further, or equally get a DIY friendly family member to assist.
Product maintenance is an essential part of any purchase if you want to extend the items longevity. It is ever more apparent that product care helps extend product life and reduces your carbon footprint, therefore to maximize the lifespan of your chair we advise you to adhere to these handy tips.
- Regularly clean and vacuum your chair. With leather please use a cloth with warm water and wipe the chair by hand. Then thoroughly dry the chair with a dry cloth, you can also vacuum leather to remove dust and dirt like you would your sofa. With mesh we advise a good vacuum to remove dust and dirt.
- Stains – Immediately get a cloth with warm water and wipe/scrub the stain till removing. Dry with a dry towel or cloth.
- Screw fittings – We regularly recommend tightening all fastenings after a couple of months, after scooting through the office testing the chairs maneuverability, as they can sometimes come loose and can cause damage to the user or chair.