Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 10 and Jul 13. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: 4 - 7 Days.
- UNIQUE SERVING UTENSIL - We are absolutely confident that this caddy is the most adorable things you could find to keep your plates in place. The vintage, rustic appearance of the caddy adds a complimentary decorative touch to any spaces. It is a stylish way to organize your plates in a buffet or dining party, as well as an ideal plate keeper used daily in your pantry or on the kitchen counter.
- FITS MOST PLATE SIZES- The caddy is 11.8" in diameters, allowing it to accomodates of up to 11 inches. The 5.1" inch height allows the caddy to securely hold and carry a good number of plates. It is not only great for paper plate storage but also works well for plates of heavier materials such as ceramic or wood, thanks to the strong and sturdy metal frame.
- HANDY DESIGN - The caddy has a cylinder shape, fitting perfectly with round plates in your dining collection. The strong side handles allow the caddy carriers to be carried arround at ease. You can move it to places in your house without worrying of breaking the plates inside. The bottom of the caddy is woven tightly and flat so it could sit steadily on any flat surfaces- no flipping over!
- TIMELESS BEAUTY- The wicker plate caddy is built with metal frames so it is not easy to deform and could carry a good weight of plates. Woven from natural seagrass, it is free from harmful chemicals, odor or splinters. The colors are lively and vivid, the weaving patterns are flawless. It is an item of premium craftsmanship and natural sound, made to last and benefit your sustainable home for a long time.
- YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT – Made Terra is a local maker-to-market company by artisans in Vietnam. Our plate caddy carriers are masterfully hand-woven by skilled artisans in the Kim Son region – the base of sedge and seagrass craftsmanship of Vietnam for the past 200 years. By purchasing these wicker woven baskets, you knowingly support Vietnam Artisan Communities and help preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures