Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 10 and Jul 13. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: 4 - 7 Days.
- CHARMING ADDITION TO YOUR TABLE - This premium wicker placemat is a unique decorative piece for your dinning or party table. Its special floral shape, attractive weaving pattern and earthy natural color / vintage white color brings to your meal setting a nostalgic vibe of rusticity. The placemats can be used under your dinnerware or as a centerpiece plate. It fits in harmony with any dining events or party theme, for weddings, family gatherings or birthday.
- TIMELESS RUSTIC DÉCOR ACCENT - Not only do our placemats look appealing on a dining table, they could be hung on walls for an unusual countryside-inspired addition. With different arrangements and design mixture, our rattan placemat set changes the look of your wall, making it more attractive and eyecatching. The special weaving technique allows the placemats to be hung easily without the need for a hanging loop
- EASY TO CLEAN - Worried about spills, creases or dirt? That's not a problem for our placemats. The rattan canes are covered with a fine layer of transparent organic paint, allowing the mats to be easily cleaned with a damp cloth or sponge. You can also wash the mats by soaking them in lukewarm water, just make sure to hang them dry before next use as rattan may be prone to mold if stored in a high-moisture environment
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Our rattan placemat set is woven from the finest, best-chosen rattan canes and woven skillfully by local artisans in Vietnam. The mat is thick and strongly tightened together, so it can withstand long usage. It also provides a heat insulation solution to your glass table, protecting the table surface from scalding and scratches
- YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT - MadeTerra is a local maker-to-market company by artisans in Vietnam. This rattan flower-shaped charger alternative is handcrafted by the very hands of skilled artisans in Chuong My, a historic village with 500 years of handicraft tradition in Vietnam. With every purchase you make, you are making a difference, contributing to global fair trade, supporting artisan communities and preserving the indigenous crafts and cultures.