Estimated Arrival: Between May 26 and May 29. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: 4 - 7 Days.
This solid wooden sideboard will make a decorative as well as practical addition to your decor.
The cabinet is made of solid reclaimed wood that has been sourced from joists, floors and support beams from old buildings being demolished, and can consist of different types of wood like pine, teak, beech, oak, cedar, mango wood, acacia, etc. This means the reclaimed wood retains the characteristics of these different types of wood. Reclaimed wood is already aged, weathered and dried, so it doesn't shrink or bend. The beautiful wood grains make every piece of furniture unique and slightly different from the next. Signs of wear and visible grain structure are indicative of the wood's rich history and give the cabinet a warm and authentic look. Every step of the process is carried out with the greatest care, be it polishing, painting or lacquering. Designed with ample storage space, the sideboard keeps your important items well organized and within reach. Its steel legs also add to its sturdiness and stunning industrial style. Assembly is easy.
Important note: colors and grains may vary from piece to piece, making each of our sideboards unique; the delivery is random.
- Material: Solid reclaimed wood + steel legs
- Dimensions: 23.6" x 11.8" x 29.9" (W x D x H)
- Beautiful inlaid pattern on the cabinet doors
- With 2 doors
- Polished, painted and lacquered
- Easy to assemble
- WARNING: In order to prevent overturning, this product must be used with the wall attachment device provided.
- More details about preventing your furniture from tipping over can be found here